Curacorn® Dermal filler for feet Coming soon
A long lasting treatment to cushion painful corns and pressures to the ball of the foot!
WHAT IS Curacorn®?
Curacorn® is a new treatment to treat paiful foot conditions. Dermal fillers are used to plump and cushion painful joints.
What to expect
Curacorn® was originally developed to help footballers suffering with painful pressure lesions. It uses a substance naturally found in the body called hyaluronic acid. This is injected between the joint and the skin to provide ongoing support and cushioning.
Who can it help?
- Corn between the toes or on the top of hammer toes
- Corns or pressure points on the sole of the foot
- Elderly patients with loss of protective fatty padding to the foot
- Those who play sports that include high impact to the foot such as running, football ect
- It is known in the USA as “Loub job” as it can help cushion the ball of the foot for those who like to wear high heels such as Louboutins!
Stage 1- The foot is first assessment to make sure you are suitable for treatment. This includes vascular and nuerological assessment as well as a look at the structure/biomechanics of the foot.
Stage 2- The foot will be cleansed and any callus removed with a sterile scalpel. Local anaetheic will then be injected to numb the area to be treated.
Stage 3- A suitable dermal filler will then be injected over the problem areas. Padding will be applied to the foot to allow the filler to settle.
Stage 4- a review will be booked and in some cases a top-up of filler is needed.
Treatment and follow up | POA
*Affordable monthly payment plans available!